Luxury cars are designed to provide a refined experience, with materials, features, and amenities that go above and beyond those available in similar vehicles. As Honda’s upscale brand, Acura is a prime example of what consumers expect from luxury vehicles, whether you’re interested in a sleek sedan or a spacious SUV.
Whether you’re interested in a powerful sports car, an economical hybrid, or a rugged off-roader, Acura has the right vehicle for your needs. Choose from options like:
- Super-Handling All-Wheel Drive system available across the lineup
- The 3-row MDX hybrid crossover with an impressive 27 combined miles per gallon*
- The NSX sports car, offering a blistering 573 horses and a zero-to-60 time of just three seconds
Acura strives to make the U.S. a zero-collision society with high-tech crash prevention features that include:
- Collision mitigation braking that detects and stops for obstacles
- Lane keeping assistance and adaptive cruise control
- LED headlights for improved visibility
- Advanced Compatibility Engineering body construction designed to help reduce and disperse force in a crash
- AcuraLink smartphone app for service reminders, performance monitoring, remote access, and live 24/7 assistance
The use of high-end, soft-touch materials throughout the cabin cements Acura’s status as a luxury brand. These include:
- Perforated Milano leather upholstery
- Natural wood trim
- Alcantara leather upholstery
- Premium paint
Options like these make it possible to customize the sedan or SUV of your dreams. To experience the luxury of an Acura, visit us today at Pohanka Acura. We’ll be happy to help you find and test drive the high-end vehicle with the features and amenities you’re looking for.
*Based on 2018 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.